A major U.S. freight railroad network operator owned by Warren Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway has joined the Blockchain in Transportation Alliance.
More from my site
- Warren Buffet Admits Ignorance While Slamming Cryptocurrencies
- Why are Potential Forks not Accounted into the Bitcoin Futures Price
- Berkshire Hathaway: Bitcoin Is Disgusting, Detestable, Noxious Poison
- 94-Year-Old Berkshire Hathaway VP: It’s ‘Disgusting’ People Buy Bitcoin
- Chinese Retail Giant JD.com Joins Blockchain in Transport Alliance
- Road to Innovation? Truck Giant Penske Joins Blockchain Group
- Bitcoin Dev Jimmy Song Is Now at Blockchain Capital
- Bulgaria Joins ‘International Operation’ Against OneCoin
- Meme Chart Mania: Is This the Tip of the Iceberg or Have We Already Hit Peak Bitcoin?
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, IOTA, Litecoin, NEM, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 12