Dawn of Zombies (Unlimited Money)
|APP NAME||Dawn of Zombies: Survival Game|
|UPDATE ON||Apr 7, 2023|
|MOD INFO||Unlimited Money|
|GET IT ON|
- Build and craft on the ground and underground;
- Energy is restored for free by food and at the Shelter;
- Survive: sate your hunger and quench your thirst, recover from radiation and disease, protect from frost and heat;
- Follow the story: dozens of characters, hundreds of quests and notes;
- Choose any vehicle to get around — from bicycle to UAZ;
- Realistic graphics and lighting — day and night change, volumetric fog;
- Find mysterious artifacts born in aberration zones;
- Gloomy wastelands, dark forests, anomalous ruins full of zombies, bandits, and wild animals for prey;
- Elementally infused weapons to make your enemies burn and bleed;
- Trade and coop with different factions — from scientists to the military;
- Gain reputation with factions and characters to receive unique rewards;
- Advanced craft: 150+ blueprints for weapons, armor, vehicles;
- 60+ kinds of weapons: AK, M-16, Makarov pistol, and Mosin-Nagant;
- Stealth Mode: hide in the bushes, sneak up and kill without being noticed;
- Customize your weapons and armor on a special workbench;
- Complete events: protect allies from zombies or attack camps of fanatics;
- Locations are constantly changing: look for airdrops and hidden stashes, explore aberration zones;
- Go to raids on bosses in radioactive dungeons;
- Players can now activate the Golden Status, which grants them free gear, extra inventory features, as well as gold and skill point bonuses.
- Multiplayer survival game mode with friends: free-for-all PvP;
- Big settlements where you can communicate with other players;
- Clan system: upgrade your own base and participate in clan wars;
- Fire, frost, and toxic aberrations.
- MMO raids on bosses and hunts for the walking dead born in the Conflagration;
- Co-op PvE quests;
- NPC allies and pets, including a dog and robotic dog;
- Build a spy drone and besiege other players’ shelters in PvP mode.
Humanity falls—dead rises. You're one of the survivors, a Strider—the stalker of the wastelands. You explore the Last Territories, the aberration Zone that mysteriously survived after the end of the world. Here, man is more dangerous than a beast, here you can be killed for a can of tinned meat and worn shoes. Somewhere in the Territories, your last friend, a natural born aberration expert, has disappeared. The investigation falls in your hands. Only he can help you with the awakening, regain your memory, and survive…
And remember: the night is darkest just before dawn.
News and Contests:
Tech support: firstname.lastname@example.org
— New boss: the Risen Farmer.
— Sequence of notes with the survivors' backstory.
— New blueprint for the lab table: Rage-F Stimulators, which you can use to increase damage dealt to Forest Children by 20%.
— Season 4 of the Strider's Pass continues! Earn points for obtaining resources and killing enemies, level up the Pass, and claim rewards.
Leave a Reply